Dont worry, not an emo post. X)
Flame of desires,
dies out when oxygen runs out.
Dont speak too soon
cause you will never know
that people will change,
time would run out
and everything, lost.
You got it once,
you got it twice.
before you knew it,
all is lost.
Never think,
never assume,
never ever.
Reflect yourself,
think deep.
for all you know,
it helps.
this is for all
not for one.
never blame
ANYONE.
It has always been I, I and more I. Ever put yourself in others shoes? You know it, maybe it's just that you can't or don't want to accept it. You assume things to be YOUR way, always one sided. The world doesn't revolve around you alone kay, grow up. Nobody is perfect, remember this. If it doesn't fit, don't force it cause it will never fit. Don't like it then leave it, no one is forcing you. It isn't unfair, you and I have 24 hrs a day, 365 days a year. It's simple, i'm exhausted..
haha, dont worry, i'm not emo. X) Have been obsessed with the song "I Do( Cherish You)" ever since joy sent it to me on national day at vera's house. It's just SOOO nice! XD anyway, here are the photos which i promised. X) The cheesecake though looks disgusting but you gotta admit that disgusting food taste brilliant! gonna eat it tomorrow, vera's gonna bring it to school. Oh, and good luck to everyone having oral today tomorrow and the rest of the days! X)
